Wednesday 13 November 2013

Dragon city breeding



How I keep track of my dragon city dragons

BREEDING!











This is the basic breeding for level 10...
at 

dragoncityegg.net

these guides and others are available



how I know which dragon my breeding pair is making


here you have my dark dragon and my nature dragon 

but because there breeding time is 16 hours
I know the result is


Carnivore Plant
and I am happy because this is the dragon i need




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












The final dragon i have to breed from these sheets is Fluorescent Dragon

I will achieve this be breeding
Electric Dragon and Ice Dragon
this will take a breeding time of 16 hours to be successful

No comments:

Post a Comment